Thursday, November 29, 2007
Disneyland Adventure
We took a trip to California for my little brother's wedding. While we were there we decided to take the boys to Disneyland for their first time-what a blast! My little brother Zach went with us and we had such a good time. Before I went I reminded myself that this day was for the boys and that I probably wouldn't get to ride any rollercoasters; this definately helped because we barely had time to go see all the stuff for the boys. Unfortunately, we missed the Nemo submarine ride because we didn't get to it until late and it had an one hour wait...next time. But, we had so much fun riding Pirates, the jungle boat ride, the circus train, a Small World, and a lot of other rides. The boys seemed a bit dazed the whole day and a little worried (we did Pirates first and I forgot that it had a couple of drops in it, oops) that we would take them on some crazy rides-but overall they loved it!
The zoo animal train with Uncle Zach.
Swallowed by Moby Dick (or was it the whale in Pinocchio?).
It's a Small World.
Toon town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing a little piece of us with you...
No comments:
Post a Comment