Friday, April 2, 2010

Gabby 6 months old

Please forgive my mom; she missed my six month appt this month so we don't have all of my growth statistics.  However, I can tell you a little bit about me!

Accomplishments: I can roll over both ways now!  I like to scoot backwards all over the room.  I am very good with my hands, everything I grab now actually makes it to my mouth!  I love to smile- especially at my daddy and brothers.  I babble constantly, you can hear ma-ma-ma and da-da-da in there; mom and dad can't wait until I know what these words mean!  I also recognize my name- even though everyone calls me a lot of different ones.

Some things about my personality:  I am a bit of a drama queen, I like to play up my misery when things aren't exactly going my way.  I'm pretty laid back though and don't cry often (as long as I am being held).  I don't like loud constant noises like most babies, they stress me out (like the vacuum, blow dryer, etc.)!  I rub my ears when I am irritated or tired.

Physical stuff:  I have two teeth now!  I like to bite my mom occasionally to make them feel better.  I'm pretty dang chubby (as far as Bredensteiners go); especially my delicious thighs!! 

Tune in for my weight and height next week!

Love,
Gabby

PS Here is my 5 month picture that my mommy forgot to post!

No comments:

Sharing a little piece of us with you...