Sunday, May 8, 2011

Meeting Baby Hudson

Since my family lives a cazillion miles away, I have to adopt family wherever I live and sometimes they really feel like the real thing.  Tori and Justin are perfect examples of the real thing and I was so relieved when they moved that it was only 4 hours away near Portland.  I was so happy when they had their first baby and couldn't wait to get down to see them!  When I was finally able to get down there, Hudson was about a month old and I got to be there for his baby blessing.  I fell in love with Hudson the moment I saw him- a little string bean who looked just like his daddy.  I had so much fun spending time with the Tori and Justin and giving lots of kisses and hugs to Hudson.  Now that my family is complete I realize that I will never have a newborn again and that makes me kind of sad (not sad enough to actually want another baby but still, nostalgic).  It was nice to have that snuggle time with my little Hud and I look forward to future visits!


Baby Hudson's Big Day- doesn't he look excited?

No comments:

Sharing a little piece of us with you...