My best friend Chandra took a week off to play, so we decided to go to the Woodland Park Zoo. I woke up super early so that I could be on time (yes, I can be on time occasionally) to leave around 930AM. It was hot and crowded but most of the animals were out lounging in the shade or water which was really cool. The boys loved it; especially the snakes! Clay kept saying "I want to see more animals, Mom" even after we had already left. We were there for 4-5 hours so needless to say Clay was exhausted from walking the whole day. The last hour or so he kept saying that he was all done walking and sitting on the ground. I thought for sure he would crash like Eph on the way home but he fought it the whole way saying that he didn't need to go "nappy". Overall, it was a really fun day!
There is a bear behind the glare spot.
Clay liked the fish even though they were just the bear's lunch.
Riding a Komodo Dragon.
A huge sticky mess!
Ephraim was enthrawled with the gorillas (my zoo favorites).
Playing at the Zoomazium.
Drummin' it up!
Goodbye!
1 comment:
You are so brave to wander so far from home!
Post a Comment