Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BOYS BOYS BOYS

My 4 boys
My boys play so well together sometimes. The other day Clay and I were talking about best friends and I asked him who his best friend was and he said, "Ephraim and Kai. Melt my heart! I hope they really stay best bud forever.

Clay is getting so big; I really enjoy his company and help around the house. He is very smart; he really doesn't miss a thing (we definately have to be careful with what we do and say).

Eph is in the rascal phase...destroying everything he can get his hands on and getting into everything I don't want him too. With that said he is still so sweet and cuddly and he really wants to please me, curiosity just gets the best of him.
Clay

Eph

Best Buds

Kai is crawling! He has been mobile since around 6 1/2 months; much earlier then the first two. My theory: Baby #1 everything is brought to him by his parents, Baby #2 everything is brought to him by Baby #1, and Baby #3 has to chase down Baby #1 and #2 because everyone is running around too busy to notice what he wants! Anyways, he can sit up really well and has been pulling himself up on everything to standing so I'm sure walking will be coming shortly...oh joy! He has also cut his first two teeth and has been quite miserable about it (unfortunately for all of us). He loves to be in the action and wants to do a lot on his own.

Always on the go



Sitting up




Practicing walking



Little rider

I LOVE MY BOYS! They are so much fun.

Tub time

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, those are such cute pictures! (Now we just need one of YOU with your boys, too). I love the look on Kai's face in the sitting up picture.

Also, in the tub picture, what is Kai sitting in? That looks very helpful for his stage--sitting up in a full-size tub. I may need to get one of those...

Chris and Jerrae said...

Too cute. Don't you just love good cameras-totally worth the money.

Sharing a little piece of us with you...