Okay, I'm done, now on to the wedding...
Their wedding was absolutely perfect! It was a sunny California day when we arrived at the beautiful San Diego temple on Saturday morning. The sealing was amazing-Jon and I cried through the whole thing. Chris and Kristen just beamed the whole day. The following reception at her home was very comfy and friendly and our boys loved eating cake and candy and running around their putting green in the back yard. Kristen was honestly the most beautiful bride I have ever seen (and I am even including models)! I am so glad my little brother found such a wonderful girl for his wife and my new sister (in-law but that's close enough). Congrats you two!
My stud muffin hubby and snazzy little boys (and Josh).
The Lanshe kids.
Our eternal family.I thought this pic was so funny with the Angel Moroni sticking out of Kai's head.
Our little guys.
The sealing reminded us of our temple covenants.
So exhausted with one more party to go.
Josh, you know you love wearing that suit.
My mom dances with her dad (grandpa) and Chris dances with grandma.
Ephraim LOVES treats.
...and dancing (with grandpa).
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Everyone looks so good in black! Maybe a Christmas card photo?!?!
You will have to congratulate Chris and his wife for us. They look so good! I'm so happy for them. And no, you don't look like a cow at all. I think you look great!
Post a Comment