Friday, December 21, 2007

My Romeo

Together Forever


I just have to say that my husband is the greatest husband in the world! For our anniversary (7th-I know; crazy long huh?) he planned this extravagant date. When I got in the car he actually handed me a fancy printed itinerary of our evening including a couple of selections. First, we went to Chutney's for dinner (the other option was Cheesecake Factory but I was feeling the Indian food that night) then headed to the temple for some sealings to remind us of our special day(can you believe how romantic that is!?); we had such a wonderful time! As we were walking through the temple after the sealings he handed me a card he had made with his vows that he never wrote (or claims he never wrote) for our original wedding- SO SWEET! After the sealings we drove through Candy Cane Lane and looked at all the lights and decorations (let me tell you this was a definite sacrifice on my husband's part *grin*). Finally, we ended the night by going to see The Golden Compass (one I really wanted to see-instead of I Am Legend; which Jon would have preferred) which was great. I had such a fabulous evening- I'm in love!!!



P.S. Thanks to the Martins who watched our kids for this 8 hour adventure!

No comments:

Sharing a little piece of us with you...