with mustache kisses (not anymore)

someone who works hard to provide for his family
but still makes time for visits

and always makes a big deal out of the big stuff.

He goes with the flow when he needs to

enjoys hanging out with his kids
and his grandkids.

My dad is the first person I want to call when I have some great news because I know he will be the most happy for me. He is the guy I look up to more than anyone else. He is the reason that I believe in myself, the person who told me I could do anything, the person who convinced me I was the best (even though I wasn't). Thanks dad, for always believing I was better than I was- it makes me want to be better than I am! I love you! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the greatest dad ever!

3 comments:
Your dad IS awesome! I love all the family pictures.
OH my gosh! I have never seen your dad with a mustache which is funny because when Chris and I met he said he couldn't remember seeing him without a mustache. Your dad is great, we were lucky to see him last weekend.
Your dad is Awesome! It is so weird to see him with a beard. I almost didn't recognize him, but it looks like he had one for a long time!
Post a Comment