Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Playing Catch-up

So, I have been extra lame in the last couple of months with my blogging! I know all of my die-hard fans are totally freaking out right now... Ha-ha... Anyways, here are a few pic updates/highlights from June and July.

Ephraim and Kai finish up at Lake Washington Toddler Group. Here is a picture
of them with Teacher Paula- we had such a great year with this group!

Parent-mediated demolition (we are hoping this will help
decrease some of the "after hours destruction").

This is what happens when I leave them home alone too long...hmm.
TRIP TO CARKEEK WITH GRAMMY

What a fun place for-shell collecting...

tidepooling...
veggie-loading...

swimming & FUN!


Still to come- Lake Serene Hike with my mom
4th of July & my birthday at Ensign Ranch

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What fun! I can't wait to actually go to Carkeek park with you!

JC&S said...

ok funny story. We met a couple in our new ward. You know how for the first little bit everyone looks alike and there are so many names. Well they told us their names like four times. Then we invited tham over and had to look up their names oin the church website...(I would say usually were opretty good with this) Chris was like ok you remember sara and I remember john. Ok Deal, then I thought "Christopher, it's Sarah and JON!" How hard could that be.

Sharing a little piece of us with you...