Shh...
I'm going to let you in on a little secret that is not only embarassing but a secret identity as well. This is something I can hardly bear to contain any longer, so here goes...
I AM A CLOSET SLOB!!
There, I said it! I feel so free! As many of you know I am a supposed neat freak, keeping an organized house was my previous pride and joy until...I had three boys. Guess Heavenly Father was sick of having a Martha and decided to make a Mary out of me! So, there you have it my house is NEVER clean anymore and I definitely can't keep up with it BUT, (and here's the big kicker) I don't care as much anymore. I spend more time with my boys, more time reading and doing the things that I love and less time yelling at everyone for making a mess- it's so much better!
Note: So, you can all stop worrying about cleaning your house before I come over, I DON'T CARE!
5 comments:
woohoooo! you've come over to the dark side! (just kiddin', sar)
You're so cute! Seriously, from the pictures it looks like its just a laundry basket that got tipped over. The rest of the house looks spic-and-span and usual! Not sure if I believe you. Mrs. "I had to vaccum before I leave my home" everyday. Okay, really I think it's great you're being a little more lax about things, good job!
Don't worry Sarah. I guarantee we all have a little closet slob in us! I know that I do!
Something tells me that your definition of slob, is my definition of clean!!
Hey. I was cleaning out my email inbox when I came upon an old email from you about your blog so I clicked on it and here I am. It is good to see your family. I have 3 boys too and a little 7 month old girl! Email me and I will send you info. about my blog. mikkynsmith@yahoo.com
Post a Comment