Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!






I am so grateful for a healthy and happy family.
I am so grateful for a husband who is alway trying to be a better man and who I am so glad I get to spend eternity with!
I am so grateful for 3 little boys who teach me more than I ever learned in school.
I am so grateful for the Gospel and the perspective it gives me.
I am so grateful for my parents who raised me in the Gospel and taught me to believe in myself.
I am so grateful for 4 younger brothers who were always there to keep in me company and who love me no matter what.
I am so grateful for amazing friends who make me want to be better (you know who you are).
I am so grateful for a country where I am free to vote, worship, and protest as I please.
I am so grateful for this beautiful earth that was made for us.
I am so grateful for a home, food, and a husband with a good steady job.
and I am most grateful for a Savior who made all these things possible!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Sharing a little piece of us with you...