Sunday, March 8, 2009

Matthew Scott/Jaden Bredensteiner is Here!





I am finally an Aunt! Jon's younger brother Matt and his wife Erica welcomed little Matthew into this world on Friday February 27th at 11am. Matthew weighed 7 lbs 11oz; which is huge for my tiny sister-in-law especially at two weeks early! He is so beautiful- it breaks my heart not to be there to smother him with hugs and kisses. I just love that my family is finally growing. Jon and I are the oldest in our families and therefore the first to have children. We look forward to more nieces and nephews and sister-in-laws in the future. Looking into this little guys face makes me so grateful that families are forever.

2 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

LUCKY! I can only dream of that day! You are going to be a SUPER Aunt!

Andrea Coles said...

Congrats! I totally thought that you had had your baby and then I remembered that you were definitely not that far along yet. He's adorable and I'm sure will get along just great with your cute boys!

Sharing a little piece of us with you...