Jon turned 31 yesterday! I can't believe he is so old now; think I will have to upgrade here pretty soon. For his birthday he went go-cart racing with his buddies at a indoor track in Redmond and then the guys headed back to our place for some XBOX. He had a great time!
I am so grateful to have such a great man in my life. Jon works so hard for our family and would do anything (within lawful restrictions of course) to provide for us. He has come so far in his life and has worked for everything he has. I am so proud of where he is today in his professional as well as his spiritual life. He has such a strong testimony and a desire to better himself even if that means jumping some pride hurdles to get there. He has such a great love for his boys and loves to spend time with them and spoil them. And I don't know if I could ever find someone who loves me as much as he does. I am so lucky to have him for eternity!
Happy Birthday, Honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment