Okay, so I am totally inept when it comes to styling my blog. Every time I try to add a cool background template it deletes my sidebar information and I can't figure out how to save that! HELP!! I think after more then a year of blogging that I should have this down but alas, no.
4 comments:
You need to add a gadget on your sidebar that is an html/javascript. Most blog designs you follow their directions and they have a script for you to copy and paste into that new gadget you added. You just copy and paste a new one every time you want to change the background. It took me a few times to get it right. Hope this helps!
I am amazed your boys KNOW the lyrics to Paradise City--I never could tell what Axl was saying other than a bit of the chorus...
love that Kai calls himself a coc-head! (that could be a bit embarrasing too!) YOur Eater/st. pats day celebrations look like great! Oh, and this has nothing whatsoever to do with your blogging woes...sorry!
EASTER!!
I love simplicity of of plain-ness! I'm a fan of the white but that just me...I'm just a bit more evil on mine with all BLACK dark dreary, all three word definitely describe me! just kidding what about this bright blonde says Dark?
Post a Comment