Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Babies Babies all around!!

So many of my closest friends are either prego or just had their babies so I stole Jaerae's idea and I'm going to show you how cute they are with either their pregnant tummies or their new little babies! Congrats and I love you all!! If I have due dates, birthdates, or weights wrong SORRY.

My bestest friend Chandra is due with her fourth girl and is also the most beautiful prego person ever!! She is due with ??(name to be presented at the time of birth) October 17th. Can't wait to have my little girl baby!!

Andrea Knapton is so illusive, I don't have any cute prego pics...yet! She is due with little Presley (?) in December around Christmas time.

Sweet friend Jerrae is the cutest pregnant woman ever! She is due with little Statton on Aug. 25th.

My good friend from Cali Jen Moody is expecting little Bodhi on Sept. 11th.





My very dear friends in Utah the Pextons had little Myka July 19th and she was 7lbs 11oz. Miss you guys!
The Belnaps had a beautiful little girl, Lillie on July 21st, I can't remember how much she weighed 7lbs 12oz.

The William's present Samuel June 27th weighing in at 7lbs 3oz.

The Kamakawa's welcomed little Neil into the world on Saturday July 21st. He weighed 7lbs 12 oz.

No comments:

Sharing a little piece of us with you...