Clay didn't want to be in the picture with the cool gorilla. There's never a time when all three of them are cooperative!
We sat right next to an aquarium with a huge batfish in it; so cool!
I know she's my best friend because she came to all three of my birthday celebrations and didn't call me a spoiled brat one time!
The following thursday Andrea put together a girls night celebration at The Cheesecake Factory (my fav!!) in Bellevue. Natalie, Jerrae, Andrea, and Chandra came (and Kai of course). I had great food, delicious cheesecake, and the best company. They all chipped in for my meal; thanks guys!

My favorite cheesecake in the world; tuxedo!!!
That Saturday we put together a huge BBQ birthday party for Josh (turned 20 yrs old on the 9th) and I at Juanita beach park. We had over 50 people there so it was a total blast. The lake water was warm and not to nasty to swim in and the (imported) beach sand was great for the kids. There was a play structure and volleyball nets to top off an awesome location; we will definately use it again soon. Thanks to everyone who came; I love all my Washington friends!!!
The Cuevas' takin' a little siesta.
Dean Ellis and his two boys playing football.
So where are all the other parents? At least Andrea was there.
Two pregos and one lame-o! Just kidding, love you guys.
Clay and Sam playing frisbee...they were actually pretty good.
Josh and Kelsey (Jill's little sister); SO CUTE TOGETHER!!
Ephraim thought our party was dull so he went to check out what his options were.
You'd think pregnancy was a trend after coming to my BBQ! Lookin' good Kayleen; good luck this week with little Neil.
How do I eat this dang thing? Tyler Ellis
The Martins are the best parents in the world!
Jon lighting our birthday cakes with a blow torch (guess its more manly that way).
Josh and I blowing out our birthday candles. Josh's cake said "You aren't a teenager anymore" and my cheesecake said "I hope this isn't too cheesy". Ahh...my husband's humor.
A picture to match his wife's (see the 4th of July BBQ). Chris Wilson
Lisa Belnap about to pop, and still willing to help out. Good luck this Wednesday on your c-section; can't wait to meet Lilly Belnap!
After the party my boys wanted to try on my swimsuits since theirs didn't really match their eyes. So cute!!
1 comment:
Seems like a big WEEK! Too bad my life is so crazy... maybe next year we can cordinate better??!! Happy Birthday two weeks after your birthday! (Hey, why not drag it on for another two months!?!?!)
Post a Comment