One potato, two potato, three potato, four...
and definitely NO MORE!
I don't really feel ready for this baby but I'm happy regardless. I have had a horrible stomache for about a week now and am hoping this won't be a constant companion throughout this pregnancy. Our life is a bit crazy right now between looking for a new job, new location, and now a new baby coming. Wow, when it rains it pours! I am so grateful for supportive family (especially my parents) and the gospel that gives me eternal perspective and hope.
PRAY FOR A GIRL!! (please)
9 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you and I definitely hope it's a girl. Good luck with everything!
Congrats!!! If you need anything, let me know!
YAY Sarah!I am so happy for you!I know you have a lot of friends but I am here if you need help! We know about the "when it rains, it pours" thing so you will be in my prayers.
Wait why say many changes...why new job? new location? Don;t you hate looking at those tickers and seeing the 200+ days. Congratulations!
Whoa! So you knew about this during Christmas? You are a good secret-keeper. Congratulations! We can't wait for a niece or another nephew!
Congratulations Sarah! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get a girl!
oh wow!!! Did you know when I talked to you the other day??? Congrats, we will for sure keep our fingers crossed for a baby girl. Hope you are feeling ok!
CONGRATULATIONS! It's Lacy, Kristen's sister-in-law. We will be hoping for a girl for you and a boy for us (not that I am pregnant again yet . . . ) And as for location . . . have you checked out Arizona? It's pretty nice!
I hope you have a girl- that would be WAY fun- but just in case- BOYS RULE! Yah Bredensteiners!
Post a Comment