I love having a girl! Every time I look at Gabby I feel this amazing connection even though she is only 3 months old. I just know that we will be best friends! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent me a girl.
Such a cute picture! I know how you feel. I totally feel that connection with Natalie as well. I'm so happy that you got a girl! You both are so gorgeous!
I just stumbled across your page and noticed you had a little girl after having boys. My husband and I had two boys and then a little girl. I love my boys (now 31 & 28) very much but oh how I loved having a daughter. The doctor had told us it was going to be another boy, imagine our shock and joy at having a girl. My mouth literally hurt the next day from smiling so much. She is now 24 years old and my best friend. Even into adulthood, her brother's are very protective of her. (and the teenage years, luckily she gave us very little trouble)
4 comments:
So LUCKY!
girls are the BEST!!! We might not think so during the teenage years so I enjoy it for now!!!
Such a cute picture! I know how you feel. I totally feel that connection with Natalie as well. I'm so happy that you got a girl! You both are so gorgeous!
I just stumbled across your page and noticed you had a little girl after having boys. My husband and I had two boys and then a little girl. I love my boys (now 31 & 28) very much but oh how I loved having a daughter. The doctor had told us it was going to be another boy, imagine our shock and joy at having a girl. My mouth literally hurt the next day from smiling so much. She is now 24 years old and my best friend. Even into adulthood, her brother's are very protective of her. (and the teenage years, luckily she gave us very little trouble)
Post a Comment