Monday, December 14, 2009

Mastitis



This last weekend I met Labor's evil twin, Mastitis. I'm telling you she is downright mean! On Sunday I started to feel sharp pains and then boom, the fever hit. She kept me pretty miserable all of Sunday and Monday with a fever at 102.5ยบ that just wouldn't break. I know people had mentioned Mastitis in passing but she deserves her own long conversation, because seriously the pain that she causes is pretty close to Labor's and she doesn't even give a reward for enduring her miserable company. Luckily, I was able to get some help from my buddy Vicodin or I think she would have been completely unbearable. The antibiotics are finally kicking in because I don't feel like death any longer. Mastitis has definitely overstayed her welcome; I hope that she never visits me again!

1 comment:

Cj-Sg said...

I agree she is the devil...I had it with Statt three times. but thankfully non with Gigi. Merry Christma Sarah I sure love the picture of all four of them!

Sharing a little piece of us with you...