October 4th- Clayton turned 6!! Holy smokes, I have a 6 yr-old kid! Clay has really been enjoying kindergarten. He is 4 ft 3 inches and weighs 50 lbs; basically he is one tall and skinny kid. He is a pleaser; which helps out in both school and his home. His teacher says he is his best kid behaviorly and he is way ahead of the rest of his class (he is also the oldest). It doesn't seem to bother him that he is ahead and we really just want him to have fun and enjoy school and learning at this point. For his birthday, he had 4 friends (+his brothers= 6 kids) over to play video games and eat pizza and cake. I made a monster jam cake (super easy) which he requested and ordered pizza- so easy! He had a lot of fun playing monster jam on XBox, jumping on the tramp, and eating yummy food. Happy Birthday Clayton- we look forward to many more birthdays with you!
October 11th-
Gabby was blessed today! Jon gave her the most beautiful blessing. I especially liked that he blessed her to be my friend. I already feel such a deep connection to my sweet baby girl, she fills my heart!
Beef Stew in a Pumpkin; still have some tweaking to do...
October 31st- Happy Halloween! For Halloween I took the three youngest to Trunk or' Treat at the church (Jon had to pick Clay up from a bowling b-day party) and it rained the whole time. We were drenched and cold so needless to say were happy to leave. After the ward thing we met the Martins and Ellis' back at our house for some pizza and hanging out. Jon ended up taking Clayton out in our neighborhood after our friends went home- luckily, it wasn't raining at that point. I thought it was cute that the boys costumes fit well with eachother and Gabby was the cutest little bumble bee ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment